Friday, June 6, 2008

What a night...

So either Liam is preparing for another tooth, or something was not in agreement with his tummy tonight. Nonetheless, bedtime went from 10pm to midnight, he threw up heavily twice, and then wanted to play. He's sleeping now, probably not for long, as what should be in his stomach is on my floor, my sheets, and himself. Poor little guy... I'm hoping it's just another tooth, or it was too many solids today, or not enough formula tonight, or well, I don't know... I finally managed to eat dinner at 12:15am... homemade lasagna... yum-o!

But the earlier part of the evening was great. Went to visit Mr. & Mrs. Bob, as Liam and I hadn't seen them in over a month. I have been sooo worried about them, and with them being in Toronto for his treatments, I have felt helpless. So, tonight I made them a baked pasta for their dinner tomorrow night with caesar salad. We had a great visit, and got caught up on everything. We will definitely try to do a few more visits with them before they have to head back for more treatments. He is such a strong man, I know everything will be okay. He will definitely be in our thoughts!

Not sure what we are up to tomorrow... All depends on the weather, I guess. Should try to head to bed, I have alot more laundry to do tomorrow.... sigh...Until next time, Cheers!

P.S. Thank you mom and dad for the mattress protector for my bed... definitely worth every penny!

No comments: