Friday, September 23, 2011

Our baby is 4 years old!

It was 4 years ago today when we welcomed Liam into the world with open arms. I remember the rush of emotions I felt: fear, strength, love, passion, happiness, completeness, and pure and utter joy. I never thought it could be possible to love someone so incredibly much. To devote myself to this little person. To have someone depend on me. Need me. Love me unconditionally. Make me smile. Make me dance. Make me sing lullabies at 2am. Make my heart swell with love and joy when he smiled. When he laughed. When he held my hand. When he slept. When he crawled, walked, played. I can't imagine my life without him. He has completely and utterly changed my life, made me a better person, and changed my entire outlook on everything.

I look at him now, and how far he has come, and it amazes me. Every day is a new adventure with him, and I love every minute of it. Happy Birthday to our little man! Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!

No comments: