Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sleep is calling my name...


It was a rough day. And a rough night last night. I did my shot last night, which hit me harder than usual. A common side effect of the shot is headaches--I definitely had those. They were off and on all day, making my eyes extremely sensitive to light. Liam was up quite a bit during the night, and his naps were off today, so it was frustrating. I was dragging my sorry butt around all day, and I think it drove Liam nuts that we weren't going anywhere. We did end up going for coffee tonight with my parents and Grandma, was good to get him out. Am feeling alot better now, which is a relief. The side effects only last 24 hours, so it's not too bad.

I hung up the phone on someone tonight. I do not regret it, nor do I feel badly about it. It was just, simply put, time to end the conversation, or I would say something I would truly regret. Frustration had started to build, probably for some time now, and it just struck a nerve with me. So, my phone calls will be limited the next few days, as I am trying to avoid as much stress as possible.

Tomorrow we are going grocery shopping. Really, Liam and I have a blast while doing it. Sure, alot of produce suffers to make him laugh, cans of french's fried onions get converted to powder to maintain constant giggles, and pickled beets must be found... Then tomorrow night it's off to Sears to pick up the clothes I ordered for Andy, and to return that pair of shorts finally.

Saturday is my birthday. Will be shopping for my pressie with mom and Liam, then for dinner with Grams, and cake with my parents. Simple stuff. I like it that way. Are still debating what to do on Monday. It's down to the zoo and butterfield acres. Would love to go to heritage park though! Maybe we'll do that, all depends on how we are in the morning. I've been wiped lately, Liam's been teething and Andy has been working his butt off. So, we will see...

Have to move Liam's check-up appointment to later tomorrow, wasn't thinking when I booked it, as it is Liam's naptime. Should run though, have laundry to switch and a bed that is calling my name louder and louder. Until next time, Cheers!

No comments: