Monday, June 23, 2008

Exhausted...



Exhausted...lack of sleep is definitely catching up with me now. Liam was alot better today; enjoyed his solids alot more--he even tried some new things, like pasta and green beans. And there was lentils and split peas in his chicken dinner--he was a little bloated tonight, and needed extra cuddling, but he went down just before 8:30... He has woken up once since then, and he needed cuddles, a bit more bottle and ovol... Am going to go to bed earlier tonight... my to-do list is still up there, but I am not concerned about it...

I'll use Liam as my excuse for not getting things done. Granted I do get alot done, sometimes I amaze myself. I put away 5 baskets of laundry the other day while he played on my bed. I made an awesome dinner tonight--we had Mu Shu pork wraps with asian veggie salad. Soooo yum-o!

Took Liam for a walk around the neighbourhood this morning after we watered all the plants and flowers. He really enjoyed the nice weather, and he loves the trees! He's an outdoor boy for sure.

Just had a nice hot shower. That is my weakness, well that, and sleep... I'm a girl who loves her sleep... I desperately wanted to have a hot bubble bath with my Lush products, but I know that he would wake up as soon as I got all comfy... sigh... It was still good... Just frustrating when I am tied down to Liam non-stop with not alot of relief... He is a mama's boy lately, that's for sure, but help would be great! Usually I am counting down until he goes to sleep, so I can have some "me-time", where I can sit and relax, or get my never-ending to-do list started on...

As for tomorrow, going to Sears to return a pair of shorts that I bought. They fit great when I stand up and walk, but as soon as I sit down, they rise up. So that will mean a nice mall-walk. And water the plants in the morning, then do a little walk around the block with Liam. Mom and dad are coming over tomorrow night, to cut the lawn and to bring the air conditioner that they bought for us. Thank goodness, that will definitely help this summer. The heat doesn't bug me too much, but I worry for Liam more than anything.

I found an old old old friend today on Facebook. I had lost touch with her over the years--she used to live across the alley from my parents house, and we spent alot of time together. This was back when I was in elementary school, definitely a long time ago! It's great to have found her again--I remember going to the circus with her and her parents, and going for brunch in the mountains... fun times! We will definitely be talking lots now...

Other than that, am getting ready to go to bed... will do some stuff around the house, and a run to the mall tomorrow, but otherwise will be home most of the day. Will hopefully be going to see my cousin Jennifer, with her new babes, on Sunday--she's been having a rough time with the kids, so maybe we can give her a bit of a break! Then we can give Ty his baby gift (it's more for Jen) and a gift for Amanda, so she doesn't feel left out...

Should try to make a break for my bed. Until next time, Cheers!

1 comment:

Manders said...

It will get better. I promise.

We might be going to Rotary park for a bit tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. Would you like to come? We were going to go today, but well, it is not very nice out. *As she writes this the sun is shining* Let me know!!