Monday, June 16, 2008

The Skinny Girl Wants Out!


Today was weigh-in day, and we continued on our way! Andy lost 7.5 pounds, so is now down by 59.8 pounds! Way to go Andy! He amazes me! I lost 0.8 pounds this weigh-in, bringing me to a total loss of 24.6 pounds! I really enjoy the program and the clinic--they are amazingly supportive, and makes it easy to follow. Plus I love to cook, so that definitely helps Andy out--I try to be as creative as possible.

We also went to 2 garden centres today--bought another S-hook to hang the planter basket that Grandma bought us, and a walla-walla onion starter plant, which went in the dirt patch next to my flower garden. All of our plants are in and the garden is decorated and finished. I will definitely take pictures tomorrow and post them on my next entry. I say that now, but we shall see...

Will have lots of pics to post tomorrow, as we are going to the zoo! I can't wait, it'll be great to be outside, and show Liam all the "aminals" and plants...

Liam went for a huge walk with my parents tonight, which tired him out. He went down really easily, which is great...gives me time to get things done. Managed to get some cleaning done today, including the upstairs bathroom, and got rid of all the garbage. I made healthy cookies tonight, which are full of protein and fiber--a good thing to pack for the zoo with apples. Yum-O!

Other than that, Liam is still working away on his teeth. It seems like his fingers are permanently stuck in his mouth...

I should run, need to get the laundry in the dryer, and get Liam's things ready for tomorrow... Cheers!

No comments: