Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quickie

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. H for the huge bag of sugar snap peas--it made my day! Yes, this sounds strange, but when I get hooked on a vegetable, look out. I get excited over vegetables... and it is 2 pounds of peas! Yum-O! And we went through half of the huge bag of broccoli that they gave us tonight...

Got my beautiful pale yellow peony planted tonight. Watered all the flowers and baskets, did some tidying up. Still have to plant my snapdragons, million bells, dusty miller (that decorative silver stuff), mini carnations and a huge double white impatien. It will look gorgeous when everything is done. Our bleeding heart clipping from mom looks a little wilty, but with some TLC it should bounce back. Will definitely post pictures on here.

And Liam's 2nd tooth popped through, so he is definitely a happier little boy. He has been outside alot today, which he loves! Have to figure out something to keep him busy tomorrow, should be able to figure out something.

Will hopefully get to see Mr. & Mrs. Bob over the next few days, and bring him the treats mom and dad brought him back from the states...

While Liam is napping, I should try to accomplish something. On load 1 of 5 of our laundry, Andy got the kitchen and most of the dishes done, and I should try to tackle the shelves for the entertainment center so we can get our movies and games put away. So, on that note, I'm off and running to tackle it all... cheers!

No comments: