Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He's A Little Trooper...

So Liam is still battling his cold, poor little guy. He was a trooper today, and was running on 1 nap--which was only 45 minutes. Tonight is the first night in a long time that he has stayed down for longer than 20 minutes. He stirred a few times, but nothing major. Meaning mommy got alot of stuff done... My last load of laundry is in the wash, the livingroom is vacuumed and half cleaned/organized, dishes are all done, bottles are made, litterboxes are cleaned, and the counters and stoves have been done. Not to mention half the garbage has been taken out; it started to rain before my second run, so I gave up.

We spent most of the day with Mom today, went to the mall and had lunch, and played. Got Andy's father's day present ordered, sadly it won't arrive until June 25th, but nonetheless. It was a last minute discovery, and I know he'll love it! I still have a couple of things to finish up for his big day, but I'm close!

Not sure what we'll do tomorrow, would like to stay in, try to get us over our colds. If the weather is decent, maybe try for a walk. And Andy is off for 6 days now, so we will definitely try to make it to the zoo, or something...

Have to do my shot after this, then try to get some sleep. My nose is driving me nuts, it keeps itching and burning, so it's not the easiest to sleep... sigh...

Well, I'm off... Cheers all!

1 comment:

Manders said...

Hope you feel better soon!!