Thursday, June 5, 2008

Slightly easier than Ikea... I said "slightly"

So, the entertainment unit is finally assembled. Unfortunately, I will not take full credit for it, as Andy did ALOT of the work... We stayed up until 2:30am last night, and went back at it this morning. The tv is set up and absolutely gorgeous. We still need to put the storage shelves in, and organize our movies and games, but it is mostly done... And tonight to take out all the packaging... But it is up and still standing... thank you Sauder brand stuff... wow...

Liam had a rough day yesterday; sleep was not on his agenda, and he is a little boy that needs his sleep. He was okay by the afternoon, and decided to expell the contents of his stomach before bed last night on mommy, himself, mommy's chair and her blanket. So, we have learned that beef baby food is not something that agrees with him... why do they put spices and lemon juice into something designed as a starter food? Take beef, and add that to squash, yellow wax beans and tomato paste onto his list of "upset tummy foods". And he still hasn't taken to fruit, except pears when mixed with his veggies... sigh... His cuteness helps him get away with it though, as you can tell below...


Such a sweetheart!

Other than that, did my MS injection last night, this being the third week, and the side effects are definitely less each time. And it seems to be starting to work, so we shall see as time goes on.

Am hopefully going to finish putting my plants in the front garden over Andy's days off, and get some other yardwork done. Also have what seems like a million loads of laundry to do... okay, I am over exaggerating, there are 5-6 loads. Sigh.

Was hoping to BBQ tonight, but the wind is picking up, and the rain is starting... we will wait and see... Otherwise, I will use my handy dandy grill pan indoors to grill my drumsticks and do my potato packets in the oven... Hopefully it clears up. I can't resist BBQ!

Until next time my faithful readers... Cheers! And Mr. & Mrs. Bob, I am soooo glad you are home! I have missed you, and felt very helpless not being able to be there for you guys! *muah* Will definitely visit soon!

No comments: