Thursday, June 19, 2008

My tongue is naked






It is official. My tongue is no longer adorned with jewellery. And it is numb and tingly without it. I will admit, it has ruined the back of my teeth, and the labret (lower lip stud), which I removed over a month ago, has left scar tissue on the inside of my lip, ruined the front of my teeth, and caused my lower gum line to recede. I will not admit that anyone was right, but, alot of damage has been done by both. I have a dental visit in July, so will have to see what can or cannot be fixed. My teeth have become very thin too...

Did my injection last night, no problem. Wasn't achy today, just had a wicked headache. Every shot, it gets better, and they are working!

Went with Liam and saw Grandma, Mom & Dad tonight. He's found his streak of independence, and uses it at any chance he can get. He prefers to have his own seat, instead of sitting on a lap. It has all started since we have been putting him in the playpen with his toys. Our little boy is growing up. We think he is working on some more bottom teeth, hard to tell, as he seems to get lock jaw when we go to look in his mouth.

Thought I would do a quick update, need to go make bottles, and flip through the flyers, see if there is anything interesting on sale. I'll admit it, I'm a sales flyer junkie! Cheers and good night!

No comments: