Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Late And I Can't Sleep

Ordered my glasses today. Thank you Mommy! They will be ready in 2 weeks--yay! For my regular glasses, I got a pair of Ray-Bans--I can see why they are so popular, they are super comfy. And got a pair of sunglasses, all Jackie-O style... Can't wait for them to be ready. Again, thank you mom, for my early birthday present.

Grandma is taking us to Red Lobster for my birthday--seems to have become sort of a tradition. I love the food there, and especially with our diet, it will definitely be a well deserved treat. Yum-O!

Liam and I spent lots of time outside today. It wiped him out so much, that he didn't even fight going down tonight, thank goodness. Tomorrow, we're going to be outside first thing, to water the plants and have a nice morning walk. Andy's parents are coming in tomorrow--thank you for the sugar snap peas again! mmm... Maybe in the afternoon we will go to the park before we go to see my parents (am determined to clean out the car). Need to go to Safeway to pick up another round of my needles too.

Went to 2 yard sales today. Picked up a huge collage frame, and 2 small frames, as well as a copy of one of Diana Gabaldon's books--I absolutely adore her writing style. She does historical/time travel/romance type novels. Can't wait to get into it.

Our place definitely got warm today... mom and dad are going air conditioner shopping tomorrow--thank you! Our room is pretty cool, but I am still feeling it.

Andy is off tomorrow and Monday night, then back on Tuesday--his schedule got messed up a wee bit... sigh... Have to get to Sears this week too, to pick up the 2 shirts and pair of shorts that I ordered him for Father's Day. With all the weight he lost, I figured he needed something to compliment his "new figure". Way to go Andy!

With all that being said, should try to get some sleep... cheers!

2 comments:

Manders said...

We went to Red Lobster yesterday for our date night. (our last one for another month and a bit!!) We ordered the same thing (Ultimate feast!) Was delicious, but definitely not diet friendly.

My parents were sent off early this morning to the airport. It is always sad to see them go!!

Talk to you soon!!

Melissa said...

Red Lobster is addictive. I make them run their butts off when it is all you can eat shrimp. lol.

I'll be thinking of your parents! Keep me posted! :)