Friday, February 13, 2009

Late Naps & Happy Heart Day Tomorrow...


Then & Now...what a change for sure!!!!
Am having an early break today, as Liam is having a very late nap. We had a rough night last night, but he slept until 10 this morning, so I can't complain. He was fussy about food this morning, tired, but wouldn't sleep. Went to the mall with my mom, walked around, bought him a soccerball, which he loves. He finally crashed at 6:15 tonight, and is still sleeping an hour and half later... So, we shall see what tonight will bring.

My dad is having a rough time. He seems to have gone backwards with his progress, and had to use his cane. I desperately want to help him, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I hope he takes it easy and focuses on recovery, instead of pushing himself to the limit, which he tends to do. We shall see...

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I agree with you Manders, it has become highly commercialized. We agreed not to spend very much on each other, but to spoil Liam instead. You shouldn't need a day to show how much you love someone. You should show them you love them throughout the year equally. I find it's the little things that he does, that makes my heart melt. I was crying the other day, as I was upset, and he took my hand and just held it. Or when he treats me to something from Lush or watches my shows with me. I love how he is now with Liam, they walk around together, play on the floor. Andy looks out for us, provides for us, and takes care of us. I appreciate him and what he does for both of us more and more each day. He keeps me going, makes me laugh and teaches me new things. He's my rock, my best friend and my everything. I don't know what I would do without him! We definitely have our adventures and we have sure made some amazing memories. We stand by each other through everything, and he fills in for what I lack--I hope I do the same for him... Through my struggles with MS, other health problems, emotional problems and the court case, he has been there, with open arms. We definitely complete each other, and no matter what, I always know he'll be there...

Tomorrow is still up in the air, and is dependent on the weather. If it's going to be super cold, then we're staying in. But if it's half decent, I'd like to get to Superstore to pick up a few more jars of baby food, Liam's milk, and a few odds and ends for the week. We shall see what tomorrow brings, I hate the cold weather! I also need to figure out something to make for a "romantic dinner" tomorrow night... hmm...

Should run...peanut butter and jam are calling my name... and motrin, am still very stiff and sore... Cheers!

UPDATE: Liam got up at 9:00, and didn't go back to bed until 11:45pm... my goodness... hopefully tomorrow will be a bit easier... but he didn't throw up!!! Yay! A break from laundry...for now...

1 comment:

Manders said...

Well, at least he gave you a long break. How did the night go?