Sunday, January 18, 2009

Catching up...

Liam playing with the toilet paper--it was stuck to his foot when he came out--priceless!
Am trying to get back on the blogging band wagon, so have done a ton of updates on my other foodie blog so be sure to check it out. I blogged for 3 weeks worth of Sunday Suppers, so there is lots to feast on now...

Liam has still been teething off and on, but is finally sleeping better, which definitely helps. He is off to the pediatrician on Friday, so hopefully we will figure out what to do with solids and nutrition. He has definitely been keeping me busy though, and is walking more and more. Has discovered that toilet paper is fun to unroll, and is going through a little seperation anxiety. As long as I don't leave, he is okay.

Haven't been up to much lately, been doing lots of cleaning and organizing around here, getting caught up on laundry, and have even been reading. Okay, granted, alot of it has been searching through my low-fat cookbooks, but I have been reading "Shoot The Moon" by the incredible Billie Letts. The book is fantastic so far, and she has a new one coming out in a few months. Make sure you all check it out, her books are definitely worth a read!

Managed to be a klutz last night, and fall down the stairs. My foot apparently wanted to go farther than the step, and I kept going with it. Managed to stop myself by hooking my upper arm on the handrail and putting my other arm into the wall. Needless to say, both arms are bruised, and my knee and upper thigh are pretty sore, but it could have been worse. If I hadn't caught myself, I would have gone head first into the shoe rack and the door.

Am going to call our weight loss clinic to book an appointment for weigh-in. We definitely need to get back on track, and get the motivation going again! And Andy has a performance review this week. I know he'll ace it, he's a great employee, and it's been far too long since he had the last one. A raise would be good too...

Need to figure out what to make for dinner tomorrow night. Took out hamburger, so that's a start. We shall see what I can figure out. Might spend the day at home tomorrow with Liam, zone out on Wonder Pets and spin some bowls...

Should run though. It's close to 1am, and sleep should be an option... Cheers!

1 comment:

Manders said...

Hey do you wanna come here for coffee on Thursday? We are free then and would love to have you! Let me know!!