Monday, July 21, 2008

When Do I Get To Relax?




Has been a busy few days. Went to doctor today for some concerns with myself and for Liam's check-up. He fell asleep though, before we got there, so we made the decision to re-book. He has been wiped out all day, as we were going non-stop all day yesterday. We went to the Sun & Salsa Festival in Kensington for a few hours, went to visit mom, then drove out to Okotoks to see Andy's parents for turkey dinner. It was alot of fun, we went for a huge hike to the river, had a delicious dinner, and had a good visit. Liam crashed on the drive home, and went to bed shortly after. His teeth have been bugging him too, and the heat gets to him a bit, so all in all, poor little guy!

Am going back to the doctor on Wednesday for my blood work results, then we can see what is up. If you're that curious, you can email me if you want. Otherwise, I will try to give details in a few days, depending....

Other than that, went to visit my parents tonight, and Liam went walking with my dad in the backpack carrier. He loves it, and hangs on to his shoulders.

Tomorrow I'm off to the dentist, and for our usual walk with Liam in the morning. He always has to check out the front of our place, and loves the garden stakes...

Wednesday, Andy is taking the car to get the windows tinted. Thank you Mr. & Mrs. H., Liam thanks you too! After that, it's off to doc for Liam and I, then maybe to the gourmet hot dog shop. I love that place, and I want to give them the hotdog towel we bought them. Thursday, sigh, Liam is having his third round of shots, hopefully he reacts better to them than last time. And Friday, well, the days events will all depend on how Liam is. Guaranteed is a a trip to Superstore for sure! We shall see if we can do anything else.

Until next time, good night!

It's a crazy busy week,

1 comment:

Manders said...

Wow! You are busy. Good idea about rebooking the appointment. Have you thought about getting Liam onto a regular naptime and bedtime schedule? I did with both Emma and Aidan. I decided when it was naptime and when it would be bedtime and they would adjust. They did. Liam is old enough now that I think this would work. Let me know if you want any tips.

I hope all goes well with the doctor. Ahhh, doctors. YUCK!

Take care.