Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back on track!

Munching on hummus and pretzels....figured I can relax and blog a bit! We started back up with our weight loss clinic yesterday. It is definitely a step in the right direction. I am back up to almost my highest weight, which scares me. I've also noticed my back and legs have been getting more painful--possibly MS, possibly my body rejecting carrying the extra weight, possibly both... hmmm... Nonetheless, we're back on track. I went to Costco today, and it was the first cartload I have ever bought there that wasn't full of crap. I bought tons of veggies, lean meats, and a low cal cookbook to boot! Back on track? I think so. Just have to stay on track...

Liam had another great day at school--he has definitely improved by leaps and bounds since he has started, not to mention in the past few months. I sometimes worry that by going to preschool 4 days per week, versus the standard 2 for his age, would be pushing him too hard. But I think the pros outweigh the cons in this case. He is interacting with his classmates incredibly well, participates in all the activities, and has discovered his mommy's love of arts and crafts. He also enjoys creative movement, or gym class...They even have them doing dance yoga! And he'll be back to school tomorrow, even though we were seriously debating keeping him home, as he was beyond exhausted tonight.

All in all though, I love being on the go. Taking Liam to and from school four days a week, dreading my growing pile of laundry for the weekend, trying to plan various activities for Liam for spring break at the end of March, and attempt spring cleaning next week when Andy has 8 days off. My spring cleaning is basically gutting the house room by room, and exhausting myself. Then doing it again in the fall, rotating toys and books to keep Liam interested. And did I mention? I have to do healthy meal and snack planning and re-organize my recipes and kitchen supplies.... Yep, I like to be super busy... And also fix the enamel on our tub, re-do the seal around the tub... Yeah....

Back to my hummus... sooo addictively good! Thank you Costco for selling a 2 tub pack of Tribe! Til next time... eat healthy, live happy....

No comments: