Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010 Was Spooktacular!

I'm tired. Exhausted. Would love to spend the day in bed. But here I am, blogging, about my favorite time of year that has just passed. Halloween! I have fallen in love with it more and more every year. I absolutely love the crisp air, the pumpkins--not carving, the smell makes me queasy, just the look, the decorations, the costumes, the kids, and just the fun of it all. I look forward to it every year, and the decorations get bigger and better ever year! I'm truly in my element when decorating, and I love the reactions from the kids--and the parents--when they take it all in...

Liam loved it, to the point of being so excited, he exhausted himself multiple times, refused his costume, but loved all the kids at the door... The adult grim reaper that appeared at the door after 9, who wanted candy, wouldn't answer questions and wouldn't take off his mask?? Creepy. We followed him, and he disappeared faster than he appeared... hmmm...

Kept Liam home from school today, due to him being exhausted. We didn't get up until after 10am, and he was still tired. Took him to Bowness Park this afternoon and enjoyed the amazing weather.

Should run...off to bed soon. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: