Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brrr....

With all the cold weather and snow that we have been having, I have to admit, I'm becoming a bit of a homebody. Yes, I'm happy to be at home. To people that know me, this is not how I am at all. I like to be on the go, out and about. So, I have to say, in some respects, I appreciate the icy cold weather. The roads are still slippery, so definitely prevents me from getting too far. So I have been at home with Liam, catching up on chores, wrapping, baking, laundry, and watching endless episodes of The Wonder Pets. Made 2 more pans of Five Layer Squares today, which are horribly addictive. Got adventurous tonight for dinner and made yummy Tuna Pizza- thank goodness for bread machines--makes pizza dough prep easier!

Am working on my second load of laundry, as Liam decided to throw up before he fell asleep. It hadn't happened in a few nights, as I had been giving him ovol the past few nights, but didn't tonight. So, partially my fault... Sigh...

Going to try to focus on cleaning again tomorrow, finish up some wrapping, and try to get out Friday morning to finish up some shopping. Will leave Liam with my dad, makes the trip go a bit faster, and I won't worry as much.

Really should get back to cleaning, but the couch is unfortunately comfy, Liam is stirring, and...did I mention the couch is comfy?! Plus, it's after midnight... Will finish up my Christmas cards tomorrow, and hopefully get them off by Friday. Thank you again Andy, for printing off all the letters for me. Will run out tomorrow and get 3 more stamps...

Mom, Dad, and Grams are coming for coffee and goodies on Friday. My dad doesn't think I'll have the place completely cleaned before then, but I will (try) and prove him wrong... Better get back to it... or to bed... Cheers!

No comments: