Saturday, September 27, 2008

Teeth...They just keep coming!

Liam just can't seem to stop teething. He cuts one, and the next day it seems like he's got more coming! He's been better the past 2 days, before that though, he was alot of work. Very fussy, and his sleep and appetite was off. He'd also throw up at the drop of a hat, after I had got caught up on all my laundry.

We went and picked up the toy box that Grams got him for his birthday. It's a Little Tikes one, and it holds a ton of toys. Thank goodness, I was getting tired of weaving my way around toys. He seems to like it, and beats on the top of it like a big drum. Too cute.

Nothing too exciting has been going on lately. Went to Michaels today and picked up a few halloween decorations and some fall themed window clings. Cleaned all the windows today, and Andy got the balcony all cleaned up. Vacuumed, cleaned, did dishes. And now my left wrist is killing me to bend it and put weight on it. Will keep an eye on it. Pretty sure I just overdid it today. Gotta love fall cleaning.

Am going to try to get Liam to the zoo tomorrow. Need to enjoy the nice weather while we can. Hopefully he has a good sleep tonight, will definitely make the trip alot easier that way.

Watched the season premieres for ER and Survivor. ER had both Andy and I in tears. It was great opener for the last season of an amazing--and long running--show. And Survivor... I'll give it a chance, but last season wasn't the greatest. And we've got a new season of Pushing Daisies to watch, as well as Jon and Kate Plus Eight. Even Dog the Bounty Hunter is back from being on hiatus for awhile. Sadly, it's my guilty pleasure. And Two and a Half Men... too funny! And Ghost Whisperer! I swear to everybody I don't watch TV... partially true, because Andy records all this stuff for me, and I eventually watch it.

Am going with mom tomorrow afternoon/evening to see Dad and bring him dinner. He's doing well, has 1 or 2 more skin treatments to go. Still a long road to recovery, but he's handling it extremely well.

Should run, need to tear Andy away from video games so we can watch some tv before I go to bed. And I need to finish some laundry, and get my brownies out of the oven soon. Cheers!

1 comment:

Manders said...

Mmmm...brownies.

What day works for you for coffee? If not this week, maybe next? Let me know.