Saturday, October 25, 2008

Please Read

Due to recent events, I will be restricting who can view this blog as of Wednesday October 29. You will receive invitations by email to continue viewing this blog. Don't worry Manda, you'll be first on the list!

Have been kept busy with Liam the past few days, he just seems to be getting more active by the day. And adorable. And big!! Oh my! Things that he couldn't reach a few weeks ago, he can reach beyond them now! Silly growth spurts...

Will be making many changes in my life over the next while. It's definitely time for change and a fresh start. Will keep everyone posted over the upcoming weeks as to what is going on, but it will definitely be for the better, I shall assure you. It's about taking charge, and not having other people badger me and try to tell me how to live my life, when they have no business or right in doing so.

Am off to a halloween party at a funeral home tomorrow--how ironic, hey?! Hope to see you there, Manda. We will definitely try to do coffee this week--need to gab...

Until next time, Cheers!

1 comment:

Manders said...

Hope you are okay. I am free Tuesday or Thursday this week. Let me know what works for you!!